Monday, February 04, 2008
the twilight series-thumbs down!
Okay so I have just read the twilight books that everyone is talking about. It wasn't all that great. I was really disappointed with the very typical female character. 100 pound damsel in distress, who couldn't seem to do much on her own more times than not, yet could take on a vicious vampire??? I hated that pretty much Edward was nothing more but a pretty face, I kept waiting for something of his character to jump out at me, it never did. I just felt it was missing a lot of depth. Don't worry about reading it, just watch the movie when it comes out, unlike most other books, you won't miss a thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would have to agree with you teri.. I read the first one and then stopped.. I have had the second for a couple months but yet to open it. I just didn't get hooked. I guess the whole vampire thing wasn't a big thrill for me.
I agree! I only read the first book because I thought it was so dumb!
terri
I found your blog... I love reading all the stories about your boys - they crack me up! everyday must be an adventure with all that imagination and personality running around.
Oh that is too bad that you didn't like them. I had a hard time with the 2nd and 3rd books..they seemed kind of slow, but I still liked them. I am excited for the movie.
Post a Comment