Tuesday, January 29, 2008

major surgery needed

I recently twisted my knee and have been trying to stay off it, as much as I can, butt still daily chores call soI have been down in the basement folding laundry all day and Rook and Cannon have been my errand boys. They have been getting their own treats and drinks and doing it all on their own. Rook was at the top of the stairs and said, "Mom, I have a bumb sore."
"What is the matter with your bumb?" I asked. He looked around at his butt the best he could and started to whine. "It hurts mom, I think I cracked it."
So I looked at it and said "You are right it is split right in half, butt I don't think that is what hurts...I think we just need to wipe your bootie.." Much to his reliefe he laughed and then said, "Yea, I didn't find any wipes," then he got really quiet. Then Cannon who I wasn't sure was listening because he was playing his gameboy said.."Rook I will get the glue to fix your bootie."

1 comment:

Amber said...

that is hilarious.