Thursday, August 23, 2007

Response to Dave's Comment

So, Dave previously posted this comment: "Post some more pics eh...it's been like a week...what are you guys on vacation or, like, tending to your 5 boys or something". Is that even a sentence? Like okay already. It is not like we have only one kid or something.

First of all, I've been working out. But I've been getting these little black hairs all over me and this craving for bananas. Teri describes it this way: Gary eats, shoots, and leaves.

A trip to the zoo is always in order before school starts. Our zoo likes to bronze the dangerous animals, as shown here.

Rook and Cannon have lately been obsessed with hot-rods and mustangs. In this picture, Rook just saw a mustang.

Crew smiling.

Crew being kissed. Our kids love to kiss Crew on the head. In fact, Cannon told me that less than 37 kisses in one setting just doesn't cut it.

Yesterday was the first day of school for Jett and Wynn. Jett will be in the third grade and Wynn will be in the first grade. Rook and Cannon are heading off to school next week, but of course had to join Jett and Wynn.

For the new school year, Jett and Wynn received new backpacks embroidered with their names on the back. Kids nowdays sure are spoiled. I was lucky to get a brown paper sack from Waremart in which to carry my books.

This is the final neighborhood bike rally before school started. Teri wanted to label this as "Cannon is the man."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys sure look like you have a lot of fun! I love checking out your website!
Tanna

Dave said...

In response to your response of my response, thanks for the post. We always love to see those boys getting cool backpacks and riding their bikes barefoot. Watch out for those chains though.

EmilynDev said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
EmilynDev said...

We sure miss the zoo! The Las Vegas zoo is pretty ghetto!

Creative Corner said...

This is so cool I found your site too! I can not believe how big your kids are, what have you been feeding them! Makes me miss Village Green! Glad I found you and what is with the word verification! Awesome.