Other life skills, besides diving in the previous post, include vacuuming, mowing the lawn, and synthetic cheese cutting. Wynn has recently developed the excellent skill of using his armpit to synthetically cut the cheese. I'm not sure where he learned his new-found skill, but I am not complaining. I like it much better than the alternative because there are no side effects, such as gas pains, embarassing sounds, and probably most important, unpleasant odors.
On a happier note, here is a pretty good picture of Crew smiling.
5 comments:
That is a super cute kid of yours - what a smile.
Hey Kellers. Erica sent us your blogspot. Join us at kennankyson.blogspot.com.
Briggs Family
What a doll! I just wanna chubb those cheeks!
Teri! I tried leaving a message on your blog before and it didn't work sooo here goes! Your family is adorable and I can't believe you have 5 boys!! Sounds like you guys keep busy and have a whole lot of fun doing it! I love the pool pictures of your oldest...those are my fave! Bobbi shot me your blog so I hope ya don't mind me taking a peak everynow and again!
Post some more pics eh...it's been like a week...what are you guys on vacation or, like, tending to your 5 boys or something
Post a Comment