Well, after 10+ years of no air conditioning, we decided it was time for a new car. We are sad to sell the red car because it has served us very well and has been easy to become emotionally involved with. As you can see, our boys will dearly miss the car. We sold it for a nominal price to our neighbor's sister-in-law's husband. It was a little sad to see it go evidenced by Rook when he cried a little when it was driven away. Isn't it amazing how we get emotionally attached to our cars?
This is our new emotional attachment. It has air conditioning and it is a race car. Sweet!
2 comments:
nice car gar. now you'll be "crew"sing in style...ha ha ha ha ha ha...a..ah..ha...(cough)..ha...ahh...ah..(ehem)..ah..whew..
funny enough - we shed a tear when I got rid of my Pontiac Grand Am too - I still miss that car. It had no AC, broken power window, screwed up grill, nasty paint, torn seats, but it could get up and go when I punched the accelerator and I loved knowing that the thing made me money in the long run with the money I got back from an accident that wasn't my fault. The totalled value was worth $50 more than I paid for it. listen to me - I still can't let it go. ;-(
Sweet wheels man - go Lawyer dude!!
Post a Comment