Rook and Cannon are now in school and all day long they must hear thousands of different things, because they can't wait to get home and tell them ALL to me...all at once. They get home off the bus and run into the house, dump their backpacks, head straight to the pantry, start digging for food and at the same time start yelling....MOM!!! Where are YOU? So I come to the kitchen and get them out of the pantry and direct them to the snack I have set out for them on the table....Then the noise begins...all four boys. Rook and Cannon are by far the loudest...telling me about this mean girl and this nice boy, except the mean girl turned into a nice girl on the bus....butt then out of the jabber I hear, yea I told the teacher that I didnt go to bed last night because you always leave when I go to sleep....WHAT???? You told your teacher what? Why would you say that?
Rook: Because you leave.
Mom: Butt Daddy is home, did you tell her that?
Rook: No, I forget that dad is home, butt she doesn't care about dad, she just asked about you.
Mom: what did she ask?
Rook: If you come home...and I said, Yea, butt it is just in time to wake us up...cuz you want to get back to bed.
So at this point I am feeling like the biggest looser mom, thinking crap, this teacher thinks I really suck, which by the way I don't leave and stay out all night, and I definatly don't just get the kids off to school and go to bed.
So I say, why did you tell her that, what brought it all up?
And Rookie said, we were talking about listening to our parents and I said I listen to you and Cannon said I didn't and that is why I get big spankins...(he says as he is scowling at me) And I said I don't get spanks, you just kick my butt all the time, except when you leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm calling you right now.
Your family is absolutely hilarious! You guys are great!
Post a Comment