
This guy, ducks in and out of the forest every so often. Since we live by the dumpster we see a lot of them. They are interesting and can get pretty dang big. I definatly would walk the other way if I saw one.

I am pretty sure a freakin squirrel did this and the only thing I have to say about them is I sure wish I had a 22 and I wish I was a good aim. Dirty buggers!

This should be a different post all together, Rook and Cannon love to pull faces and on this day Rook's little friend Matt got into the action. I ended up taking at least 20 pics of them pulling crazy faces.

And in this one, I ask the question, who's pink little baby is that? I look at Rook and Cannon and their nice tan skin and cooler pigment and think, that would be nice to look like that after a day in the sun. Then I look at Crew and am reminded how it would end up for me. He hasn't even been in the sun, he is just fussing a little and he goes bright pink. I guess I should be glad that he gets something from me.
2 comments:
It looks as though you've trained Crew to give Cannon and Rook a bath. How nice to have break! he he he! What fun pictures of the kids!
I can realate to the visitors...and I can add slugs! The other night I found slugs all over our pumpkins and there are these little holes all over... Cute funny faces, they never give you a dull moment, right?
Post a Comment