HI guys I didn't know how else to do this so I am just going to post this and hope some one knows what I am talking about. I have been looking for some Sheet music from Wanda Lindstrom called "The Sacrifice" I love this music and have only half of it. I called every stinkin distributor around and they say it is out of print. So basically I am screwed unless there is someone that already has a copy. If you know anyone that might have a copy or have one yourself would you let me know. Thanks again!
Teri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry teri, no such luck with the sheet music. although i would like to add that crew is a cutie and is growing way to fast! what stud muffins you have on your hands!
Ya know what Teri I know we had that when I was in highschool, SO let me do a little research to see if Lucy can find it!! I will let you know asap!
Post a Comment