What is his name? Gary Keller...aka stud
How long have you been together? 11 years and going strong
How long did you date? We never really dated....we just chilled!
How old is he? He is 34 butt sexy as you know what!
Who eats more? Hate to admit it butt I do, hands down.
Who said I love you first? I did, butt I am just more the talker, I am sure he was thinking it.
Who is taller? Gary is, butt then I just pull out my hooker hills and then there aren't many men I am not taller than.
Who is smarter?If you have to ask then you don't know Gary very well. (although I would definatly be street smarterer)
Who does the laundry? Me, Me, Me, Me, Me...do I do anything else?
Who sleeps on the right side?Gary sleeps stage right.
Who mows the lawn?Bruce
Who makes dinner? I do, with the help of Chef boy ardee'
Who drives? Gary, for good reason.
Who is more stubborn?I think people would say I am, butt that is just because they havn't seen Gar really dig in his heels.
Who kissed who first? Gary did ALL the kissin! He has got some sweet moves if anyone needs some tips!
Who asked who out first? Gary, asked me out to a ward dance...it was fun. That is all I remember..that and I got all dressed up and didn't get any action.
Who proposed? Gary
Who has more friends? If you are my friend, you are Gary's friend...even if you don't know it.
Who is more sensitive? Gary, He cries looking at the sunset.....NOT!
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants? Gary does...I just tell him what pants to wear!
I love ya Gar, Happy ValentinesDay!! You Rock...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
hey I just set up my blog. I love reading other peoples. I didn't think we were very interesting people so that is why I just barely set one up finally. I have your 5 dollars I will get it to ya!
Teri-I love reading your blog. You are hilarious. BTW, if you spell but...butt, that refers to your behind.
teri- i love your answer to who wears the pants...that's perfect!!
yea, I know. Butt I just like to say Butt!
Teri, your blog is so great and it looks like your doing really well. we miss you guys!! I laughed so hard at the "who mows our lawn?" Bruce. Happy Happy memories and I miss your impersenations of Bruce. Check out our blog if you get a chance.
Oh and my cousin Jessica lives in village green somewhere across the street. She just had a baby and is having a hard time adjusting to Omaha. If you can find her great!!
love, joni widdison
Teri, you crack me up! I was tagged on this exact thing a few weeks ago and after reading yours I think I might go ahead and do it! You made it seem so fun and entertaining!
Post a Comment