The Keller family of Nebraska.
That picture of Crew is a riot! Babies have the funniest expressions when they try something for the first time! How fun! Tanna
The picture of Crew is AWESOME!!!
you can tell this was my sad attempt to post pics on gar's blog
Hey Teri- So fun to hear from you. Can't believe you have 5 boyz. Good for you! You look great! Penny
I love how you and your "guys" are always having a such Great time! Wish we lived closer to each other. You have a cute fam---
Fun times! I never had the chance to tell you bye and thanks for joining the FHE party! Cute pics.
He is adorable!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That picture of Crew is a riot! Babies have the funniest expressions when they try something for the first time! How fun! Tanna
The picture of Crew is AWESOME!!!
you can tell this was my sad attempt to post pics on gar's blog
Hey Teri- So fun to hear from you. Can't believe you have 5 boyz. Good for you! You look great! Penny
I love how you and your "guys" are always having a such Great time! Wish we lived closer to each other. You have a cute fam---
Fun times! I never had the chance to tell you bye and thanks for joining the FHE party! Cute pics.
He is adorable!!
Post a Comment