Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Trunk-or-Treat Practice

Rook has decided who he will be for Halloween. Darth Maul. He has been practicing "the look" minus the Sith tattoos that cover Darth Maul's body. He even tried it out at the ward trunk-or-treat and was very convincing. Do you see any similarities?





Oh, and Wynn in the background was thinking this: "Holy crap, I think I just saw Darth Maul! Rook, did you see him? You know, the same Maul that was kidnapped from his Jedi training by the Sith Lord Darth Sidious at an early age. I hope he doesn't get loose in our house! Nothing worse than a loose Sith lord in the house eating all the Halloween candy and hogging the xBox."

1 comment:

brownfam said...

Parker was Darth Maul one year on Omaha when he went through his star wars phase, not as crazy of a phase as your kids though. Hope you had a Happy Halloween.