When the loose tooth was confirmed loose by our family dentist, (We'll give her a fictitous name-Teri), Wynn decided he wanted to try the "plier method." It is a method often used by parents to tease their children (and by dentists using methods originating in the Revolutionary War). So we located an old pair of pliers for the occasion. We made sure they were plenty rusty or it wouldn't work just right. (See enlarged picture).
As with most surgeries, large amounts of gauze and blood-soaking material were needed. However, no anesthesia was needed, the tooth came out, and Wynn was as excited as could be.
Now all that was left to do was prepare the tooth for showing to friends by soaking it in a glass of dihydrogen oxide. And smiling for the camera. Thanks for doubling as a dentist, Mom!
3 comments:
Hey, I do what I can to ensure proper amounts of iron in my kids daily diet.
Way to be brave Wynn. I only hope you're able to be as brave after the tetanus sets in.
ha ha ha that is awesome... Tell wynn we are proud
Post a Comment