Friday, July 27, 2007

Two Days, Two Posts, One Record

This picture was taken yesterday. The onesie says it all.

Here is Crew in a very deep thought process. It went something like this: Mmm, that last bottle was good. Is that a new bottle on the nightstand? Mmm, food.

This picture is a few weeks old. We recently visited friends in North Platte, Nebraska and visited the local swimming pool. Some sweet photography skills by yours truly caught some diving action by Jett. He is the fish in the family. I think he is a marlin. Marlins are cool, aren't they? This is also the trip that I put sunscreen on too late and my whole upper torso peeled for a week. Good times.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Gray, Gary, Gary, I can't believe you guys had a blog and never told me. Well I will be adding you to the list of blogs I look at daily, so you better keep updating. Tell your beautiful wife hello, and I can't believe all the fun you are having with those boys. I need to send my girls to live with you guys.

Chris Keller said...

Those are some sweet photography skills - Jett is growing up so big so fast. It was fun to read Terri's email that he is on book 4 of Harry Potter - very cool. Go READER KID